A 19th century architectural gem is your personal urban oasis.
A turn of the century masterpiece is your personal retreat for your metropolitan holiday.
Imagine becoming immersed in the rich culture of one America’s greatest metropolitan locations. We invite you to fall in love with the premier shopping, refreshing energy, and heartwarming charm of San Francisco. As a member of The Ritz-Carlton Club®, you will have the full dedication of an on-site concierge available to you 24 hours a day, ensuring that you enjoy your stay to the fullest.
The Chronicle Building, delightfully restored, was originally designed by Chicago architects Daniel Burnham and John Root. Featuring the historic elegance of the building’s rich past, combined with the modern luxury and one-of-a-kind service of The Ritz-Carlton®, your dream escape to San Francisco will become a reality.
The Ritz-Carlton Club®, San Francisco Resort features the following:
The Ritz Carlton Club®, San Francisco Residences feature the following:
- Private member lounge located on 12th floor
- Within walking distance to restaurants, bars, and nightlife
- Wine storage for your personal use
- Access to our executive board room
- Private Fitness center
The Ritz-Carlton Club®, San Francisco features the following for your convenience:
- Options of One, Two, or Three Bedroom Residences
- Master Bedroom suite(s) with walk-in closets
- Full size kitchens complete with state of the art appliances
- Spacious living room
- Formal dining room
- Flat screen television sets, surround sound stereos
- DVD/CD players; free DVDs, CDs, and games
- Heat and Air conditioning with controls
- Elaborate furnishings
- Custom finishes
- Italian-style marble bath floors
- Features polished wood and hand-hewn tiles
- Dedicated Concierge available 24 hours a day to assist with planning, transport, etc.
- Housekeeping available twice per day
- Nightly bed turn-down service
- Valet Parking
- Secure Parking garage located in building
- Located conveniently
- within 20 minutes from the San Francisco International Airport
- within 30 minutes of Oakland International Airport
- within 25 minutes of Sausalito and Berkeley
- 1 hour from Napa and Sonoma