RCC Bachelor Gulch
Experience Bachelor Gulch, where inspiration is limitless and enjoyment is paramount.
The Ritz-Carlton Club® Bachelor Gulch
is the ultimate paradise for the distinguished outdoor adventurer or sportsman. Featuring year-round access to mountain sports and activities, high quality dining experiences, prestigious golf courses, and excellent shopping, this Rocky Mountain escape is guaranteed to please.
In addition to embarking on outdoor excursions and activities, you will be granted with the foremost in service from The Ritz Carlton Club Concierge, your Ski Valet, and our renowned housekeeping services. Your residence, with options of two- or three-bedroom residences, will boast striking architecture complete with massive rough-hewn logs and natural stone. Never before have you enjoyed a mountain vacation with such adventure and elegance.
The Resort at The Ritz-Carlton Club®, Bachelor Gulch features the following for your enjoyment :
The Ritz Carlton Club®, Bachelor Gulch
- Opportunities to experience the finest in outdoor sporting:
- Alpine Skiing and Snowboarding over the immense Beaver Creek and Vail Mountain terrains
- Cross Country Skiing amidst the picturesque Rocky Mountains
- Access to The Talons Challenge for more advanced skiers
- Snowboarding, Telemarking, and Snowshoeing across snowy landscapes
- Take a ride on a snowmobile, dogsled, or horse-drawn sleigh while taking in the mountain views
- Embark on a wilderness journey by horseback, mountain bike, by kayak, by Jeep®, or by foot.
- Hop aboard a gondola, slide down the tubing hill, race around the snowmobile track, ice skate, snow shoe, show your skills at orienteering, play laser tag, jump high on the rebound trampoline, or ride a ski bike at Adventure Ridge
- Golf at Red Sky championship courses, just 15 minutes away
- Play tennis on of four professional-grade clay courts
- Go Ice Skating on our outdoor rink in the heart of Beaver Creek Village
- Fly-fishing, complete with gear and lessons
- Daily, Weekly, and Seasonal Events exclusive to Club Members, including:
- Guest Speakers and Performances
- Wine and food tastings
- Nature-related presentations and activities
- The Vilar Performing Arts Center,which hosts a wide variety of concerts, musicals, and performances.
- Scenic Chairlift Rides to various locations
- Access to The Ritz Carlton Club®, Bachelor Gulch state of the art fitness center and spa
- With our trademark Loan-a-Lab Program, you can take Bachelor, our labrador retriever, out for a walk around town or down a trail, or thrown him tennis balls
provides a plethora of dining option, such as:
The Residences at The Ritz-Carlton Club®, Bachelor Gulch are complete with the following:
- Spago- The flagship restaurant of master chef Wolfgang Puck serves
- Innovative and artistic american cuisine with asian accents and traditional Rocky Mountain flavors.
- Zach’s Cabin- Unique, on-mountain dining experience reserved for Ritz Carlton Club® Members
- Buffalo Bar- casual dining experience and beverages
- The Mountainside Terrace- Unique outdoor dining experience with bar and casual dining
- The Great Room- Lounge Room with sofas, fire pit, and casual dining coupled with one-of-kind mountain views.
- Seven- casual counter-service dining
- Club Member’s Lounge, featuring complimentary breakfast
- Options of spacious Two or Three Bedroom Residences.
- Fabulous kitchens sporting:
- Granite countertops
- Custom cabinets
- Sub-Zero™ Refrigerator
- Bosch™ Dishwasher
- Combination range and convection oven
- Bathrooms featuring heated marble floors
- Beds draped in four-hundred thread-count Egyptian cotton linens
- Air conditioning
- Clothes Washer and Dryer
- Housekeeping twice per day
- Lift tickets for all guests of your residence included in your reservation
- The Ritz-Carlton Club®, Bachelor Gulch offers the following for your personal convenience:
- On-Site Concierge who can assist with coordinating activities,dinner plans, travel plans, and more
- Ski Valet will assist you with lift tickets and readying your ski equipment
- Beaver Creek Sports on site for technical needs regarding sporting equipment
- Member storage for ski equipment
- Wide variety of nearby dining options, as well as the option of having a personal chef
- Twice-Daily Housekeeping
- Ritz Kids Program
- Conveniently located in beautiful Vail Valley, 30 minutes from Vail/Eagle Airport
- Conveniently located within 2 hour drive to Denver and 2 hour drive to Aspen